Office epidemic prevention service
The trap of central air conditioning
The central air-conditioning system has been used widely for a long time, for example, offices, hotels, residences, shopping malls, hospitals to indoor sports fields, etc., its inherent structure has defects:
- A breeding ground for microorganisms
- The transmission route of virus cross infection
Bacteria and virus spread through everywhere by air
Hidden dangers everywhere
The high buildings or indoor spaces that we have been stayed for a long time are full of invisible "hidden dangers":
- Artificial flavor
- Poor air conditioning and ventilation system
- Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) released from decoration and furniture materials
- Chemical or biological pollutants
Invisible "hidden dangers" in indoor
The above-mentioned invisible indoor "hidden hazards" can cause "sick building syndrome".
"Sick Building Syndrome" refers to physical symptoms caused by people staying in an environment with poor indoor air quality for a long time, such as:
- Fatigue easily: headache, dizziness and fatigue, etc.
- Irritation: eye, nose and throat discomfort, dry or itchy skin, etc.
- Causes respiratory diseases: dry cough, nasal allergy, asthma, allergic pneumonia, etc.