School epidemic prevention service
In order to improve the quality of life, create a healthy and comfortable environment and a bright future, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government has implemented a plan to measure indoor air quality as early as 2000, and the Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department established the "Indoor Air Quality Information Center".
The purpose of air quality management
Provide employees with a safe and healthy working environment, reduce risk factors at work, and try to prevent accidents or health damage, thereby enhancing the competitiveness of the company:
- Protect employees' health and increase productivity
- Reduce the chance of accidents
- Reduce medical expenses caused by illness related to air pollution
- Enhance business image
- Sunlight (Strong/Weak)
The importance of improving the environmental quality
Bacteria, viruses, odors and harmful substances are everywhere, which will greatly affect our health and work efficiency.
The Importance of environmental quality:
- Relieve allergy and discomfort: Relieve discomfort such as glare, pungent nose, headache, dizziness and fatigue;
- Relieve symptoms of respiratory diseases: asthma, nasal allergy and other discomforts;
- Improve environmental quality: reduce cross-infection, reduce sick leave, and improve work efficiency;
- Increase guest confidence: Provide guests with a comfortable and fresh environment plan to improve the business's image.
In addition to the impacts of the surrounding environment, the daily activities of the human can produce countless bacteria and viruses, leaving us in an environment that is harmful to health.
In summary, managing indoor air quality has the following benefits
- Stay away from bacteria and viruses
- Increase work efficiency
- Improve the quality of life
- Enjoy a quality life